Located in Longmont, Colorado, Lamas Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a quality plumbing contractor serving all residential and commercial customers throughout Boulder, Denver, Broomfield and Weld County areas.
We specialize in performing the following types of work…
- 24×7 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year) Emergency Plumbing Service: Broken water lines and backed up sewer lines can quickly cause a great deal of damage and mess. You can count on Lamas to be there any time of day or night to resolve your emergency plumbing issue.
- Small Leak or Major Retrofit: Whether it is a faucet that is dripping and keeping you up at night or a burst water main that leaves your entire house with no water, you can count on Lamas Plumbing, Heating & Cooling to provide you with exceptional service tailored to your specific needs. No job is too big or too small. We are equipped to handle all of your plumbing needs to your 100% satisfaction.
- Drain Cleaning: Lamas Plumbing, Heating & Cooling goes beyond drain cleaning. We will clear your drain, but more importantly if you have been having a recurring problem with your plumbing we will make recommendations on how to solve your problem.
- Video Inspection: Lamas Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has the latest video equipment available to get a closer look at your plumbing problem. Our cameras can travel through your plumbing, revealing roots, breakage and other situations that cannot be seen from the outside of your pipes. Because Lamas Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is cutting edge, our technicians will give you an accurate evaluation of your plumbing needs. With all Video Inspections, line location is free! Unlike other companies, Lamas Plumbing, Heating & Cooling provides you with a date and addressed stamped copy of the video inspection. This ensures that you receive the video of your lines, not your neighbors’.
- Plumbing Leak Detection: Lamas Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has the latest leak detection equipment available in the industry. If you have a leak in a wall, slab foundation, underground, etc, we can find it. Our service professionals have proven over and over again that there are no substitutes for experience and knowledge.
- Plumbing Line Location: If you need a water line or sewer line located, call Lamas Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. We have the right equipment to supply you with the information you need. Once your line is located we are ready to make the necessary repairs or replacements to insure you a system that will function efficiently.
- Plumbing Re-pipes: Many homes, especially older houses, still have galvanized pipes supplying water to their home. These pipes are often times leaking and full of residue. Lamas Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can send you a qualified technician to evaluate your pipes and give you an estimate of what it would cost to replace your galvanized pipes with copper. Copper is today’s standard. There are various grades of copper. Lamas Plumbing, Heating & Cooling uses the best quality available to insure that you will have an efficient system that will last.