Lamas Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers residential and commercial water softener installation, repair and service. Our licensed, experienced and knowledgeable plumbers are skilled at installing and repairing all brands of water softeners. Water softeners basically remove minerals such as calcium, lime, and magnesium from the water. The reason this is desirable is that water containing calcium, magnesium and other minerals can cause a host of issues over time such as:
- Minerals plug up your plumbing, especially your shower heads and faucets heads.
- Water spots on dishes, and hard water run through your dishwasher can cause damage and pitted glass ware
- Staining of your toilet bowls, shower basins and whatever comes in contact with hard water
- Softened water can improve the taste of your water
- Softened water improves the effectiveness of your detergents from the washing machine to your dishwasher
There are a variety of solutions to not only softening your water, but actually cleaning it via reverse osmosis or other filtration systems.
We can help make recommendations on the type of water softener or water filtration system that will best meet your home or business needs.
Call us for a free estimate.